We are ranked among the most preferred Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of high quality Bay Leaves. The cultivation process is done using organic methods and further these leaves are processed using advanced machines. Our Bay Leaves are free from infestation and available in safe packaging to ensure long shelf life. We offer bulk quantities at reasonable price.
More About Bay Leaves :
- Bay Leaf Also called laurel leaf or bay laurel, this aromatic herb comes from the evergreen bay laurel tree, native to the Mediterranean.
- Early Greeks and Romans attributed magical properties to the laurel leaf, and it has long been a symbol of honor, celebration and triumph, as in “winning your laurels.”
- The two main varieties of bay leaf are Turkish (which has 1- to 2-inch-long oval leaves) and Californian (with narrow 2- to 3-inch-long leaves).
- The Turkish bay leaves have a more subtle flavor than do the California variety. Bay leaves are used to flavor soups, stews, vegetables and meats. They’re generally removed before serving.
- Overuse of this herb can make a dish bitter. Fresh bay leaves are seldom available in markets.
- Dried bay leaves, which have a fraction of the flavor of fresh, can be found in supermarkets.
- Store dried bay leaves airtight in a cool, dark place for up to six months.