Our company has gained immense prominence as the Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Cinnamon from Assam (India). Cinnamon is highly aromatic and widely used in diverse cuisines for enhancing the aroma and flavor. Cinnamon that we offer is hygienically processed and free from adulterants and foreign elements. We make available our Cinnamon in quality packaging to retain its properties for longer term.
More About Cinnamon :
- Cassia is an aromatic bark, similar to cinnamon, but differing in strength and quality. Cassia bark is darker, thicker and coarser, and the corky outer bark is often left on.
- The outer surface is rough and grayish brown while the inside bark is smoother and reddish-brown. Cassia is less costly than cinnamon and is often sold ground as cinnamon.
- When buying as sticks, cinnamon rolls into a single quill while cassia is rolled from both sides toward the center so that they end up resembling scrolls.
- Cassia is often used in stewed fruits, especially apples and with mixed spices for pudding spice, pastry spice and mulling spices.
- In main dishes it is used in curries, pulao and spicy meat dishes. The whole buds are also good for flavoring these dishes.
- Dried cassia leaves are the Indian herb tejpata, sometimes erroneously called ‘bay leaves’. Cassia is an ingredient in Chinese five-spice.