Turmeric that we manufacture, export and supply is a spice that is valued for its color & flavor along with its cosmetic and medicinal properties. Turmeric that we offer is hygienically processed and thus free from adulterants. We make available Turmeric in high quality packing to ensure longer shelf life. Buyers can place bulk as well as urgent orders for Turmeric with us!
More About Turmeric :
- Turmeric, with its brilliant yellow color, has been used as a dye, medicine, and flavoring since 600 BC.
- Turmeric is a necessary ingredient of curry powder. It is extremely difficult to make fresh turmeric powder or paste, as it is extremely hard to grind.
- Turmeric powder should be kept in an airtight container and stored in a cool dry place. Curcumin, one of the active ingredients in turmeric, induces the flow of bile, which breaks down fats.
- Curcumin is also an anti-inflammatory agent that relieves the aches and pains associated with arthritis. It can be taken on a daily basis to improve body immunity to various allergic conditions owing to its anti-Bacterial activities.
- Turmeric’s volatile oil functions as an external antibiotic, preventing bacterial infection in wounds.
- The characteristic yellow color is due to Curcumin and related compounds called Curcuminoids present in rhizomes of turmeric in the range of 2 to 8%.